What is Marvest?
Marvest is a portmanteau of “music” and “harvest.” This FREE concert series brings CityFolk musicians into venues located intheGlebe – animating local businesses along Bank St with music on Sept. 13 and 14. With family-friendly shows in the afternoon, a series of talks and workshops, late-night sets and more, Marvest represents the diverse and vibrant community of local musicians in Ottawa.
- Eleni Mandell: Songwriting 101
- SNRK: Identity and Process in 3 Albums
- Tom Wilson: Beautiful Scars – Literary Recital
Magic Marvest Bus operated by Lady Dive Tours
Catch the Magic Marvest Bus operated by Lady Dive Tours while you’re exploring Marvest in the Glebe! The shuttle is free and runs continuously up and down Bank Street. You will even discover talented singer-songwriters while on-board!
Hours of Operation:
- Friday, September 13th from 8PM-12AM
- Saturday, September 14th from 12PM-12AM
- Lansdowne Park (Paul Askin Way)
- Bank Street and Third Avenue (Stop# 6841)
- Bank street and Isabella Street (Stop# 6844)
Hours of Musical Programming:
Discover talented local singer-songwriters on-board the Magic Marvest Bus! Music runs at the top of each hour from 8PM-10PM on Friday and at the top of each hour from 1PM-3PM and 8PM-10PM on Saturday. Check out the Marvest schedule for more details.