- CityFolk Promotion Rules
On The Spot Contests
Onsite at the festival: Throughout the festival we will be running on-the-spot contests for great prizes, including ticket upgrades or meet and greets with your favourite CityFolk artists. Follow us and stay tuned to Twitter (@cityfolkfest), Facebook (/CityFolkFest) and Instagram (@cityfolkfest) while you’re onsite for your chance to win your way in!
CityFolk Festival Onsite 50/50 Electronic Raffle
- AGCO License # 9126
- Raffle Tickets are 1 for $5, 5 for $10 or 20 for $20.
- Must be 18 years or older to participate.
- 50/50 Raffle Tickets are sold from the time the gates open, until 9:30pm throughout the festival grounds at the 50/50 kiosks or from roaming raffle teams.
- There will be one draw per festival operating day, the winner will be drawn randomly by the electronic 50/50 system.
- Winners may claim their prize at the Horticulture building (administration) between the dates of Sept 13th – 17th; afterwards all prizes are claimed at the CityFolk festival office (450 Churchill Ave. N, Ottawa Ontario).
- Payment of the prize is made by cheque that will be available within one (1) to seven (7) days after the winning ticket has been claimed.
- The winner must present their signed winning ticket along with 2 forms of identification within 6 months to claim their prize.
- Please bring your winning ticket and ID to Horticulture building (administration) during the festival.
- Unclaimed prizes after 6 months will be donated to a registered charity.
- The winning ticket cannot be tampered with (we reserve the right to deny winning if the ticket has been reproduced or changed from original state.)
- Winning numbers will be listed on the CityFolk festival website the day after the draw is made.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate, purchase or share in the winnings of the 50/50 raffle, all CityFolk festival raffle volunteers, CityFolk festival employees and its Board of Directors.
- Play Responsibly: Ontario Problem Gambling Help Line: 1-888-230-3505, http://www.problemgamblinghelpline.ca
- CASH ONLY as the accepted method of payment for ticket sales.