- AGCO License: #11081
- Ticket prices: 5 for $5, 20 for $10, 50 for $20
- The Draw will take place on September 15th, 2019 at 10:30 PM.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Tickets are not re-entered for future draws.
- 50/50 Raffle tickets will be sold at CityFolk from the time the gates open each day until 9:30 PM, throughout the festival grounds at the 50/50 kiosks from the roaming raffle teams.
- There will be one final draw at the end of the festival. The winner will be drawn randomly by an electronic generated computer system, after the closing of raffle sales from each day.
- The winning number will automatically be displayed on the 50/50 display monitors onsite, as well as being listed on the website www.cityfolkfestival.com .
- The winner may claim their price at the CityFolk Festival office (450 Churchill Ave N, Ottawa ON) between the hours of 10am-3pm starting September 19th after the festival has ended and staff have returned to the office . Winners are encouraged to call the office at 613-247-1188 (ext. 281) to arrange a time to come in so that we can ensure everything is ready for the winner upon their arrival.
- Winners must provide their signed untampered winning ticket (no photograph or photocopy of ticket will be accepted) and a piece of personal photo identification to authenticate their identity and age.
- The prize will be awarded by mailing a cheque to the winner. No cash.
- The unclaimed prize will be held for six months, at which time the unclaimed prize will be donated to a Registered Charity.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate, purchase, or share in the winnings of the 50/50 raffle: All CityFolk Festival 50/50 Raffle volunteers, CityFolk Festival employees, and its Board of Directors.