Watch this space for winning numbers nighty.
- AGCO License “Coming Soon”
- Raffle tickets are: 5 tickets for $5 and 50 tickets for $20
- Daily Draws will take place on September 12th, 13th, 14th, and 15th 10pm.
- Winning numbers will be posted on the CityFolk festival website the day after the draw is made.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Tickets will not be re-entered for future draws.
- 50/50 Raffle tickets will be sold from the time the gates open until 10pm, throughout the festival grounds at the 50/50 kiosks from the roaming raffle teams.
- There will be one draw per festival day. The winner will be drawn randomly by an electronic generated computer system, after the closing of raffle sales each day.
- Winners will receive 50% of the daily proceeds and the remainder will be put towards Folk in the Schools and Festival Production Cost of local talent.
- Winners may claim their price at the Horticulture Building onsite during the festival dates. All winning numbers claimed after the event can be claimed at the CityFolk Festival office (450 Churchill Avenue North, Ottawa ON) between the hours of 10am-3pm starting September 19th. Winners are encouraged to call the office at 613-247-1188 ext 240 to arrange a time to come in so that we can ensure everything is ready for the winner upon their arrival.
- Winners must provide their signed untampered winning ticket (no photograph or photocopy of ticket will be accepted) and a piece of personal photo identification to authenticate their identity and age.
- ALL prize money will be issued by cheque (NO CASH) and will be mailed to the winner’s address after the last day of the festival.
- Unclaimed prizes will be held for six months, at which time the unclaimed prizes will be donated to a Registered Charity.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate, purchase, or share in the winnings of the 50/50 raffle: All CityFolk Festival 50/50 Raffle volunteers, CityFolk Festival employees, and its Board of Directors.
- Play Responsible. Players should be aware to contact the Ontario Gambling Help Line: at 1-800-230-3505 or www.problemgamblinghelpline.ca if help is required.
- All sales are final and CASH is the only acceptable method of payment