The Advisory Group Tag
Do you have diverse musical tastes, an ear for talent and an eye for a great live performance?
Is festival season your favourite time of the year? Do you get excited to find and share info about the latest musical acts?
The Team Behind Bluesfest is looking for candidates like you to participate in our The Advisory Group (TAG). We have decided to enlist the help of 12 -15 individuals who will be asked to provide input to festival programming, marketing, event production and community initiatives.
We are asking those chosen to commit to a minimum of 1-2 hours / week and work with the team that puts on RBC Bluesfest and CityFolk Festival.
We are looking for youth who:
- Are between the ages of 15-21
- Are interested in music, marketing and event production
- Community minded
- Enjoy meeting new people and collaborating in a group setting
As a member of the TAG program you will:
- Participate in round table discussions regarding programming
- Have access to attend and provide feedback on live performances
- Act as an Ambassador for RBC Bluesfest and CityFolk Festival
- Organize a group of students at your school to give input on festival organization
And see the following benefits:
- Collaborate with the team that programs one of North America’s largest festivals
- Free tickets to RBC Royal Bank Bluesfest and CityFolk Festival
- Fulfill your 40 hours of Community Involvement
- Meet other like minded people
Application are closed for the 2018 year. Stay tuned for applications to open for 2018.
Please send any questions you have to Emma Francis at email@example.com.